Dear Valued Natural Hair Care Institute client:
Natural Hair Care Institute is excited to announce our return to mostly normal operations.
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented additional infection control measures. These safety measures also apply to our students and staff.
- Patrons will be asked a few short questions prior to their appointment
- Face masks are voluntary for fully vaccinated clients, students, and staff. Feel free to ask staff and student to put on a mask during your service, if required.
- Clients will be asked to maintain proper social distancing from others while in the school
In order to ensure your health and safety: Kindly direct all questions to the managements of institution.
- There will not be any magazines available for you
- There will be no complimentary water available
- Please do not bring additional individuals into the school
- Please bring cash to tip your student directly, all forms of payment are accepted for services.
As always, our number one goal is to keep our students, staff, and you safe, while still providing exceptional educational and hair services.
Thank you for your continued support.
National Hair Care Institute!